Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Fishy



Face it, when you are only 2.5 feet tall you end up doing whatever someone else wants to do. Take yesterday for example. Miss C just had to visit the orthodontist. Why she'd want to do this is beyond me.

After arriving at the orthodontist's office. I could finally understand why she wanted to go: FISH TANK!

It wasn't your fresh water fish tank either. NEMO was in there. Seriously! I loved the tank. This man is obviously a genius. No wonder my cousin has those cool metal things on her teeth. I had no idea what an exciting and rewarding trip this was going to be.



By the time we got home I was feeling a little fishy myself. My uncle was kind enough to help me fill up the tiny, purple pool for my aquatic pleasure. For whatever reason I couldn't convince him to get in. I'll just never understand adults!



While I was enjoying the coolness of the deep, Soldier Mommy sent me a picture from AT. Here she is looking very soldier like with her GREAT BIG GUN. I told Auntie that I WANTED A BIG GUN TOO! She simply replied that I'd have to wait until I was taller since that gun looked taller than I am.



Last night I had trouble sleeping. I woke up wanting my Soldier Mommy. Night time is hard because when all is quiet I seem to miss her more. I know there is only a week and a half left, but I wish the time would hurry up and pass.

I miss my Soldier Mommy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

He wants a big gun like Mommy? Ha ha ha! That's funny! I'll get him a toy gun for now. Please tell him that Mommy loves and misses him!