Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ode to Ham Blues


My big brother, the Game Master, attended church with Unca and Girl Cousin. I didn't go...Nana and Aunty forgot that I need a CAR SEAT in order to ride in a car.

Hello!

Instead, I taught Aunty a lesson.

A lesson about ham and my deep abiding love for it.

Oh Ham!

How I love you

Oh ham!

How I love you

because you're tasty

yes, you're tasty

Oh ham, how I love you!

your salty goodness

your salty goodness

makes me smile

all the day

Oh ham!

take my blues away





You see what I am holding? It's ham. I adore it. I love it. I would marry it if I could. While I hold other foods at arms length with disdain, ham I embrace. Ahhh, ham.



The only problem with ham is that I cannot stop myself from eating it. MUST EAT HAM!

*The ham song was written by my cousin J and his rockin' blues guitar.

No comments: