Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Way Things Are




Greetings

I know, I know, I know, it's been far too long since I've posted. Soldier Mommy is still in that big, hot sandbox. I miss her, but it won't be too many more months before she comes home. Hurray

In other news, I am sorry to report that my new daddy is really just a big bozo. He's not really a daddy, because daddies don't get girlfriends when their wife is far away serving her country. There are all sorts of other things I could say about my pretend daddy, but I won't. After all, I'm a little confused about the whole thing. Plus, Auntie says I shouldn't say bad words (but she's been wrong before).

For now, I'm staying at my Nana's. She's the bomb. She is the best Nana ever. No one has a Nana like my Nana.

The cool thing is, I'll be heading North in a few days to stay at Aunty's house. She has the huge box of Legos and she plays with me. Plus, it's Christmas time which I know means cookies.

Maybe if I'm really good, Auntie will let me make some cookies.

So, watch for new posts, because I'm heading your way.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am so glad you will be spending Christmas with Auntie! I love and miss you!

Roo said...

Hi Master Smiley! I've missed hearing about you. I'm so sorry that you're "pretend daddy" turned out to be a ... Well, since Auntie doesn't want bad words used, I won't say them either.

I know your Auntie loves you and you will be happy back in her home. I'm glad your Nana has been there for you, to love you and to look after you since someone else let you down.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you more often now. And remember that many, many people love your Mommy and are very thankful to all of you for the sacrafices you've all made.

Merry Christmas to you and Game Master and the rest of your "real" family.