Saturday, December 19, 2009

Cows Stink



So, here we are at Unca and Aunty's house. Yes, I know I spelled "uncle" wrong. It's just the way I do things.

Unca is a pretty cool dude. He takes me for walks. He tickles me. He teaches me funny words such as, "Great Googly Moogly".

I have no idea what that means, but everyone laughs when I say it, so I repeated that phrase 1,534,307 times this evening.

Anyway, I wanted to see the cows, so Unca and I went down to the front feeder. The cows were there ready for dinner. I asked if cows bite. Unca assured me they do not. Still...they were larger than I remember them being. I watched them and they watched me.



One thing I noted is that they are smelly. Really stinky, foul beasts. Big, stinky, smelly, foul beasts. They do not mooo when you ask them to. I just thought you should know that.



I watched as Unca very stupidly bravely stuck his hand inside the fence. I just knew he'd pull out a bloody stump of an arm after that vicious cow got done with him. Much to my amazement the cow didn't bite his arm off! I was super surprised.



Today was a chilly day and there had already been so much excitement that when Aunty said it was time to come in to make dinner, I was more than ready.

One of the things I like about Auntys house is that she lets everyone help with dinner. Here I am washing a tomato. I like tomatoes. I like them A LOT. When Aunty asked me to stir the salad, I kept sneaking the sliced tomatoes out of the bowl. Which was great, until Aunty caught me.



It's been a long day. I'm tucked in my cot and dreaming of Mommy....and stinky cows....and Christmas....

Good night.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awwww! I love this!